In honor of World Card Making Day on October 6th, A Muse is thrilled to announce a wonderful new program called:
"Cards for a Cause".
The goal of our Cards for a Cause program is to encourage stampers, like you, to make cheerful cards that can be donated to either a charity near you that will put them to good use, or send them to A Muse and we will donate them to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
A Muse designers have created some fun card kits for you to purchase. Each Cards for a Cause kit provides you with all the supplies to make 10 cards. Each kit offers you a personal savings of 15% and A Muse will donate 25% of the purchase price to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. You are welcome to keep the cards, donate them to a local charity or send them to A Muse to be donated to St. Judes.
A Muse will be collecting Cards for a Cause through October 31st, 2007. We will ship all cards received to St. Jude's in early November. We are offering fun prize drawings for Cards for a Cause that are submitted to us.
Beginning Monday, October 1st, we will draw a random winner each Monday in October from all the cards received. Winners will receive a $35 A Muse gift certificate. We will also randomly pick one Grand Prize winner who will receive a $100 A Muse gift certificate. Grand Prize drawing will take place on Thursday, November 9th.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting cards for this program:
- Submissions must include one appropriately-sized envelope for each card submitted.
- Cards should be cheerful in nature.
- Cards need not include stamps from A Muse - all entries are eligible for prizes!
- Be sure to include your contact information in the envelope with your cards - do not include this information on the back of your cards!
- Please do not include tiny embellishments that could cause a choking hazard for small children.
- You are welcome to submit as many cards as you like!
- International submissions are welcome.
- Cards must be postmarked on or before October 31, 2007, A Muse is not responsible for lost entries.
Please mail cards (or drop by in person) to:
Cards for a Cause
A Muse Artstamps
8544 Greenwood Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
The kits for sale as posted for sale separately. For your convenience, we have set them up as items that can be purchased through the A Muse News blog and paid for via PayPal. We are super-excited about this!
09/09/07 ETA: Apparently PayPal is not liking payment from international customers. We are working to figure this out. In the meantime, you are welcome to order any kits by fax, phone or email (if choosing email, you must have either purchased from us previously so you are in our system or give us a call [206-783-4882] with your payment information.)
Thank you for your continued support of A Muse.
Linda and the A Muse Crew