I am excited to announce the availability of our 2008-2009 Calendar!
Last year we raised $1,167 for Scleroderma Research through the sale of our 2008 Calendar. We have once again decided to donate funds to a worthy cause. I asked for suggestions from the A Muse Addicts group and my inbox was overflowing with suggestions. The #1 one suggestion was to do something in honor of Victoria, a fellow A Muse Addict who was diagnosed earlier in the year with Hodgkin's Disesase. We agreed, this is an excellent idea!
I emailed Victoria and she was surprised and excited about the opportunity. Here's a note from Victoria to let you know more about her and why you should consider making a donation to the charity she has chosen to receive the funds from the sale of our 2008-2009 Calendar.
My name is Victoria, and I have been a fan of A Muse from the very beginning. Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease, a specialized cancer of the lymphatic system that represents about 11 percent of all lymphomas diagnosed in America this year. While the cause of this type of lymphoma is still unknown, Hodgkin’s disease is now considered one of the most curable forms of cancer.
I just completed six months of chemotherapy, and will begin a month of radiation in a few weeks. My prognosis remains positive, and I expect to make a full recovery once my treatment regimen concludes.
I was surprised and honored when Linda contacted me to select the charity to receive the proceeds from the purchase of this year’s calendar. I have chosen The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services. The mission of LLS is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
On behalf of all patients with a blood cancer, thank you very much for your support!
~ Victoria ~
The A Muse Calendar is a very fun project. Personalized calendars make great (and useful!) gifts for teachers, students, family and friends!
We have expanded our calendar offering to give you more options! There are three different versions of the A Muse 2008-2009 Calendar available:
- Square format (designed to work with A Muse square notecards 4.25" square)
- A2 format (this size - 4.25" x 5.5" - is perfect for all sorts of projects and fits well inside CD Calendar cases)
- 4-Bar format (this size was designed by Geeta to work with A Muse 4-Bar notes - 3.5" x 5". Geeta has some great projects on her blog to share with you today!)
All versions of the A Muse Calendar include 16 months (Sept. 2008 - Dec. 2009). They also include a perpetual calendar which is great for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries.
There are THREE donation levels per calendar. The minimum donation is $4 per calendar, but, there is also an option to donate $10 or $20 for each version.
We hope you will enjoy stamping these calendars as fun gifts for friends and family, while contributing to a great organization at the same time!
Victoria created a sample calendar for you using the square format. I love the all of the fun colors she chose!
Our talentined A Muse Creative Team has been busy making calendars. Be sure to visit their blogs today for lots of fabulous ideas!
Wait! There's more! We asked a few of our stamping friends to join in the fun. They have created some amazing calendar projects to share!! We are grateful to these amazing women for lending their time and enormous talent to this project. I hope that you will visit their blogs today to see their fabulous creations and leave them a comment.
- The A Muse Calendar(s) are available as download products only. Nothing will be shipped to you.
- If you order only the A Muse Calendar, we should be able to quickly process your order and make the file (PDF) available to you right away.
- If you order the A Muse Calendar, and items that must be shipped to you, it will take a bit longer to process your order as we must first pick and pack the items to ship to you before processing. If you would like to have the calendar right away, I recommend creating an order that includes only the calendar.
- Orders will only be processed during our normal business hours Monday through Friday.