One of the things I love about our little word-association questionnaire, is that it gives me a chance to find out something I didn't already know about our Guest Designers:
- Biggest Challenge - Technology. I don't blog, can't scan, and my only cutting and pasting is done with scissors and adhesive. I feel like such a dinosaur! I really should learn. I need a computer tutor.
- First Stamp - I'm not sure, so how about favorite A Muse stamp? I know I shouldn't play favorites, but, I've turned so many critters into party animals with that tiny "party hat"! And, for Halloween, I love the round format of "ghost trio"--so punch-able --(Is that a word???) But now that new moose . . . I guess I can't do favorite stamp either!
- Can't LIve Without - A little creative time every day
- Favorite Product - Right now I am enamored with the Cuttlebug and its embossing folders. And, ribbon--I have to force myself NOT to use it on every card. And Stickles . . .
- Climate - Autumn in New England--cool, crisp, gorgeous foliage. (It's that white stuff that follows that I'm not so crazy about..)
- Last Purchase - I just bought a Scor-Pal, but haven't played with it much yet.
- Proudest Moment - Being named to the original A Muse Design Team. I was a fairly new stamper and wasn't even sure what a design team was, but it sounded fun--and it was!
- Passion - Paper crafting
- Food - Pretzels
- The Future - More designing
- Time Of Day - I'm a morning person--up by 6 am, a walk, my coffee and I'm good to go!
I would never have guessed at the time, that Greta was a "new" stamper when the original A Muse Design Team was formed! I only remember looking at her creations in awe, and smackin' myself on the forehead--"DANGNABBIT!!! Why don't I ever think of stuff like that???" Yup. That's what I remember! *chuckle*
She still makes me do that, too . . . take a look at these fun ditties:
Sweet little Twinkle Heart Sticker on Hailey's Snowman, and I love how she partially embossed the white panel so that it appears all around the snowman, not through him! Awesome! I gotta try that!
This is just too sweet, doncha' think?! I would never have thought to secure an image to the center of a mondo snowflake die cut like this! Brilliantly simple!
Didja' just smack yer forehead? I did. I seriously did! *chuckle*
One more week of Greta's creations to share--yikes! I think I'll experience separation anxiety because it's been so much fun for me personally to hook up with Greta once again, and just enjoy her creativity!
Be sure to leave a comment (one per article, please!) on each of Greta's Guest Designer articles, and we'll enter your name in the drawing at the end of this series!