Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you posted on Greta's Guest Designer Series!
We randomly pulled the following names for Greta's drawing:
- MichelleH Oct 25, 2008 6:16 AM
- Lara Oct 17, 2008 12:47 PM
- KIM LENHART Oct 8, 2008 9:57 AM
If you three lucky peeps will please email me -->HERE<--, with your mailing information, I can make arrangements to have your prize sent out to you!
You'll receive Greta's fabulous picks:
Kitchen Red 4 Bar Note Cards
And, I bet the A Muse chick-lettes over in distribution will prolly toss in a little bit o' A Muse ribbon love, too! *wink*
Congratulations to the winners!
NOW, some of you had some questions, which Greta read and kindly sent the answers to share with you:
- The large snowflake is a Marvy giga punch. (I've done similar cards with the Cuttlebug "ice crystal" die, too- it's a bit smaller and daintier than the punch)
- The embossing folder on the chubby bird card is called "welcome baby" and comes with a variety of word dies to use in the unembossed space. But that space is perfect for stamping! (I've yet to use any of the accompanying dies!) The dots are a little bigger than Swiss dots and that unembossed space is built right in- easy!
- The embossing "around" Hailey's snowman was done with a dotted border folder from the "just my type" set. (I understand partial embossing is possible, but I just haven't tried that out yet!)
Greta, you're DA' BOMB, girl! Thank you so much!