- Biggest challenge – Climbing Ayers Rock! Almost called for oxygen on the way up but was upstaged by an 80 year old man climbing back down the rock which made me determined to make it to the top unaided!
- First stamp – A cute bear by Rubber Stampede, I still have it now although the poor thing hasn’t seen any ink in a long time. One of these days I’m going to go back to all my original stamps and see what designs I can come up with now, I’m sure they’ll be very different from the first ones I made!
- Can’t live without – Hot fix swarowski crystals, needle sharp tweezers, chocolate and a cup of tea!
- Favorite product – Absolutely love my Copics but my Cuttlebug comes a very close second!
- Climate – The English climate with slightly less rain!
- Last purchase – A new raincoat and the final Copics to complete my collection!
- Proudest moment – Seeing my first card published in a magazine in 2000, what a thrill that was!
- Passion – Stamps! I’m sure if I put my collection end to end, they’d reach you in America! In fact, they might even come back to me too!
- Food – Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate….and Cinnabon (which we don’t have here but I fell in love with them in Florida last year and am craving them constantly!)….and did I mention that I like chocolate?!! Do you get the idea that I have a very sweet tooth?
- The future – Who knows but it’s exciting to imagine the possibilities!
- Time of day – Night time, when the house is quiet, the phone’s stopped ringing and I can sit and craft in my own little world!
Aaahhh yes - quiet time for crafting! One of my favorite times of day too! And now, let's check out Karen's next three holiday cards:
This simply elegant design absolutely *sparkles* in real life! Karen glittered the edges of both circle layers (and the lace holes on the skates too!) for a stunning effect. And I love her use of white on white layering and the blue sponging she added around the skates!
Karen's coloring on this design is just beautiful. And she always knows where to add just the right touch of sparkle - with tiny twinkle stickers on the left and right ornaments and in the upper corners.
The silver snowflakes on the Navy notecard just pop on this design! Karen used a clear circle sticker over the focal snowflake - along with a clear twinkle sticker in the center. And did you spy the little twinkle sticker details in the upper right corner? Beautiful!