It's time again for more inspiration from our guest designer Carly Robertson! Today, I have four fun holiday designs, so let's get right to them!
On this first design, Carly popped up the fox using foam tape to give him some dimension. And the big eyelet and Twinkle stickers at the top of the trees add a little extra pizzazz!
This next design uses our beautiful new big cling Poinsettia stamp! Carly die cut a scallop card and then added a little ribbon to the top to finish it off (and it does double-duty by hiding the fold - slick!) Love the black twinkle stickers in the center of the Poinsettia!
These owls make such fun little scenes! More sparkle using twinkle stickers on the owl's eyes!
And one more for you today - featuring our new Santa and Candy Cane paper. I *love* the tiny jingle bell - it really makes it special because not only is it adorable, it *sounds* fun too! I just want to sit here and jingle her card - LOL!
So fun! And let's not forget, Carly has a few more things to share from our word association game:
- Climate – I love a sunny warm climate which is strange because I live in Canada.
- Last purchase – A Muse of course. :)
- Proudest moment – When I had my first cards published. It was in CARDS Magazine and I think I screamed with excitement for weeks.
- Passion – Stamps and ink!
- Food – Does chocolate count?
- The future – Full of countless possibilities and I am looking forward to seeing what amazing opportunities present themselves.
- Time of day – Definitely late at night when my girls are in bed, the house is quite and I can retreat to my craft room for a little “me” time.
We are nearing the end of Carly's designs, but it's not over yet - I have a bonus week for you! So be sure to stop back next Friday to see the last of Carly's fabulous work!
Remember to enter for a chance to win by leaving a comment on this, and on each of the Guest Designer posts featuring Carly's designs! (one comment per post please)