Hiya! I'm back with more sweet designs for you from Carly today! This time let's jump right in and check out her cards. But keep reading below for more words from Carly and I'll also reveal the prize she has chosen!
First up today is this adorable snow couple - the snow gent and snow lady. I love how Carly paper pieced the gingham to give them clothes! And the button and twinkle stickers are fun details!
- Ink – I have tons and tons of ink in probably every brand and color. I’m a little addicted to ink.
- Family – Been with my hubby for 17 years, married for 14, and we have two beautiful twin daughters that just turned 3 in June. Plus a few crazy cats.
- Beverage – Earl Grey tea latte from Starbucks.
- Biggest challenge – Trying to accomplish everything I want to do within the day.
- First stamp – It was something from Stampin’ Up which I bought at a party, and an A Muse stamp was the second one I ever bought.
- Can’t live without – Chocolate, a good handbag and my stamps.
- Favorite product – I just love my Copics Airbrushing system right now.
Now... I bet you'd love to know what Carly has chosen as the Guest Designer prize - right?! I'll let Carly tell you:
"For the prize I’d have to pick the Kitchen Green notecards and the super sweet Snow Gent stamp. I just adore the little snowman and woman stamps – they're so super cute!"
So be sure to enter for a chance to win by leaving a comment on this, and on each of the upcoming Guest Designer posts featuring Carly's designs! (one comment per post please)
I still have lots more of Carly's designs to share, so stay tuned for more holiday designs next week!