Hello! I'm back with more from Guest Designer, Carly Robertson! We gave Carly a list of words and asked her to share what came to mind so we could all get to know her better. Here is a portion of the list and her replies (we'll share the rest in her next two posts):
- Name – Carly Robertson
- Stamping – Allows me to be creative, have fun and meet amazing and inspiring people.
- Style - Clean and simple with a splash of fun!
- Inspiration – I find it everywhere, especially in fabric, magazines and my 3 year old twin daughters clothing.
- Color – I love blues, greens and pinks.
- Work space – Very organized. It’s crazy, but I have to have a clean craft room in order to create.
- Perfect day – Starts with Starbucks, maybe some spa treatments, having lots of fun family time, ending it with a great meal, and then off to my stamp room for an evening of card making.
- Wildest dream – To own a little shop one day.
Today, I have two more of Carly's Halloween cards and a treat to share, so let's get right to them!
I love Carly's use of the Petite Gingham paper on all three of these designs! This first card features the new Hazel Witch Owl. If you look closely, you can see that she added a perfect tiny twinkle sticker on the broom!
On her next design - is this hat not amazing!? Carly used her Silhouette to create it, but it is an easy enough shape that it could be cut by hand. Notice the button and ribbon on the hat too! A little drippy goo accents the new graveyard stamp and I love how Carly covered part of the punched goo line with an orange sheer ribbon so that the black shows through. Gives it a cool - almost velvety look!
And last but not least... a treat! Carly used one of our new Halloween sentiments along with our Charlotte spider stamp to make a fun treat topper! Mmmm - the Candy Corn is sitting here next to me as I write this and it looks sooo yummy I just want to eat it... LOL!
Well, that's it for today (*sigh*) but I'll be back next Friday with a few of Carly's wintery designs and I'll reveal the prize she has chosen! Remember to enter for a chance to win by leaving a comment on this, and on each of the upcoming Guest Designer posts featuring Carly's designs! (one comment per post please)