We have more fun cards and a scrapbook page to share from Guest Designer Kristina Proffitt! Let's jump right into her projects today!
On this first design, Kristina cleverly cut a large speech bubble and then filled it fun holiday sentiments! This owl has a lot to say - *smile*! Kristina popped him up on foam tape (stamped him also on the card itself so his feet didn't get left out) and set him on a fun row of pearl stickers!
More fun with pearl stickers on this next design! Kristina stamped the snow baby & birdie inside our dot oval stamp. Don't they fit perfectly?! A red oval and punched heart add a pop of color.
Kristina is a pro at scrapping and has had her layouts (and cards too!) published many times. So I was tickled that she created two fabulous pages using our stamps. I am sharing the first one with you today and you'll have to wait until the last post for the other one! This page is sooo adorable - I love how she used the lacy oval block and then added the date with a white gel pen! Another fun detail is the stitching below the photos!
Before we go today, I thought I'd share a little more about Kristina. We gave her a list of words and asked her to share what came to mind so we could all get to know her better. Here is a portion of the list and her replies (we'll share the rest in her next post):
- Stamping – Makes my heart happy!
- Style – Simple, sweet and clean-lined.
- Inspiration – Is found everywhere. I particularly love to look online at blogs and in magazines. I find the best inspiration in my daughter’s clothes, too! ;)
- Color – Bright, happy, fun colors.
- Work space – A little room at the back of our house. It’s bright, filled with all sorts of goodies that make me happy like antique Ball jars full of buttons, twine, etc. and of course there is my “happy board” that hangs on the wall filled with some of my favorite photographs. :)
- Perfect day – It’s fall, the sun is shining, I’m with my sweet family and we’re making wonderful memories – just being together. Oh, and I get a bit of creative time, too!
- First job – Burger King. Worked there all through high school –needless to say I don’t eat there much anymore. ;)
- Wildest dream – To own my own little cupcake shop one day or even a cute little bookstore like in “You’ve Got Mail” only I would hope it wouldn’t go out of business. ;)
- Ink – Ends up all over my hands and my clothes usually. I’m not a neat inker. :-D
- Family – Is so important to me. We’re about to add a son to our family at the end of the month. We are overjoyed and feeling so blessed.
- Beverage – It used to be Dr. Pepper. Gave that up 8 months ago and still crave it, but now I drink mostly water. I do love milk though. Always have. Oh how I miss you though, Dr. Pepper. Sigh.
Be sure to enter for a chance to win by leaving a comment on any of the posts featuring Kristina's work (one comment per post please). We'll announce the winners at the end of the month!