It's Friday and that means it's time to share the next round of Kristina' Guest Designer cards! This week, I have chosen three of her designs that are my *favorites*! I can't wait to share them, so let's jump right in!
All of the cards I selected for the post today are such *HAPPY* designs - I love the color combos! This first design is so simple, but so fun! Kristina added the handwritten "to you" at the end of the sentiment that I think ties the whole thing together perfectly. And did you notice the stitched line on the banner flags?!
Kristina made great use of her scraps on this next card and built a house! If you are a reader of my blog, then you know that I love scenes, houses, and doors... so it will be no surprise that this is one of my faves! Glitter glue on the clouds make them sparkle and Kristina cleverly used a pretty pearl as a doorknob!
And last but certainly not least, is this adorable card featuring our Snow Lady stamp! I love how Kristina used the snowflake swirl and pearls! And that little hint of white polka dot ribbon at the bottom is fun too!
I hope you enjoyed Kristina's cards today! Which one is your favorite so far?
We are nearing the end of Kristina's designs, but I have one more week for you! So be sure to stop back next Friday to see the last set including another adorable scrapbook layout!
And let's not forget the rest of Kristina's thoughts in response to our word association questionaire:
- Biggest challenge - Finding time to be creative. After just moving into a new house, having an almost 5-year-old and a baby on the way in just a bit – it’s a challenge to sometimes make the time to sit down and create. It’s something I’m working on.
- First stamp – It was a “thank you” stamp that I purchased at a craft store many years ago. I still have it to this day and actually use it from time to time. I love the cute font it’s written in. You can’t go wrong with a cute thank you stamp
- Can’t live without – My God, my family and my creative time.
- Favorite product – This changes a lot, but right now it’s my Copic markers. Yep, I’m addicted. ;)
- Climate – One word. FALL. I love Fall. The crispness in the air, the leaves changing colors, the smell of pumpkin pie and all things Thanksgiving. Yep, I love Fall and wish it was Fall all year long. Can that please be arranged?
- Last purchase – A house that I LOVE. :-D
- Proudest moment – Giving birth to my daughter.
- Passion – Any and all things crafty & creative.
- Food – Mexican and any and all things sweet.
- The future – Is bright. :)
- Time of day – Early in the morning. I love the start of a new day and all of the possibilities it brings. I’m a morning person for sure.
Before I go today, I bet you'd love to know what Kristina has chosen as the Guest Designer prize - right?! Kristina's choice is the "Snow Baby & Birdie" stamp and a pack of A Muse Kitchen Yellow notecards!
So be sure to enter for a chance to win by leaving a comment on each of the Guest Designer posts featuring Kristina's designs! (one comment per post please)