« Cards for a Cause | Main | What do to with plastic bags? »

Monday, September 10, 2007



You could cover it first with paper then decorate. It is called a face plate. Or you could stamp paper first using face plate as a template and then paste it onto the face plate all finished. Similar to wall paper. Funny


You can also get clear face plates. Just create and line the inside and mount. Fun idea for kids rooms, powder baths with seasonal themes, um. Might have to give it a try.


I love what you did with actual light switch "thingy" (so the technical term I would have used :) I like how it looks kind of weathered...very pretty.!


it's called a light switch plate. You are so silly!


I am so ROLLING!!! "Thingy" works for me! *grin*

Michelle M White

The "altered" artist in you is coming out!!! I love it!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.